31 October 2007

Sleep....

....that's what I want. Things have been hectic in my life these past couple weeks and will continue to be so for the next few. So many changes are happening in my life right now. My roommate is moving to DC, so a new one will be moving in. I've decided that I'm going to at least apply to graduate school (now I can cross that off my 101 102 list) and will, hopefully, be accepted. If I am....more change! For a person who considers herself to be 'laid back' and 'go with the flow,' I have decided that I don't really enjoy change because it causes me great stress and then I either sleep too much or not enough. Right now, I am definitely on the not enough side of the equation. I cannot wait to go to sleep early on Friday night and sleep late on Saturday!!!

5 comments:

Libby said...

Sleeping in (especially when it is much needed) is a wonderful thing! Hope you get rested up this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

oh tiffany! come to nyc and we can have a sleep-a-thon. i hear you about change...moving caused me such stress. at least you don't have to pack! = Lea

Angela 101 said...

If you do end up doing grad school, and you end up doing it at UF, at least you will be living in the sunshine, which makes for excellent napping by the pool. You can sleep in the sun until you've recovered from the change. I'll even bring you cold drinks to help you get to sleep! :)

Libby said...

Are you STILL sleeping?? =) Had a great time yesterday!

Aimless Wanderer said...

I seem to have caught up... I had a blast too! Can't wait to tell people about it. I got to cross it off my 101 list - yea!