31 January 2008

Well...

....first of all let me say that I'm quite disappointed no one posted their "Smack the Penguin" scores. That was definitely my timewaster of choice for a good 3 weeks. :) Onto other things...

A co-worker and I were discussing the movie "The Bucket List" (I haven't seen it, but do want to!) a week or so ago and I was telling her about the 101 in 1001 concept. She thought it was a great idea and is now going to create a list with her friends. However, her list will differ because it's a group 101 list. I thought it was a neat yet difficult (because it depends on so many people) concept. We'll see. Can't wait to see how their list turns out....

ps - I know I haven't updated my list in awhile. I'll try to get to it soon. I've done a thing or two, but am definitely NOT working at an appropriate pace!!!

1 comment:

Angela 101 said...

I think the group 101 list is a great idea! Although I think maybe it should be only about a 10 list since, like you said, it involves coordinating a lot of people. Anyway, I think as we continue to get older (sob!) and move away from each other, we should have some things we promise each other we will do no matter what. For example, take a long weekend mini-vacation (girls only!) at least once a year.