04 November 2013

A Week Later

What a difference a week can make.  Last Sunday I posted that maybe my luck was changing.  Monday, a friend called and said she'd spoken to someone at a company where I'd applied for a job and asked for my resume.  Tuesday, I got an email about having a phone interview that afternoon.  Thursday, I had a Skype interview with the same company.  Today rounded out the process with an in person interview. 

It has been a crazy week with lots of research, chaos, and some freak outs, but overall each step went well.  The interviewer said he was pleased after the Skype interview and seemed pleased today.  Hopefully, it will lead to an offer.  I should hear by the week's end. 

Fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Huzzah Tiffer!! Very exciting news! :)

Where is this company?

Aimless Wanderer said...

The company is based in PA, but the job would be in Baltimore.